Here’s What Your Chamber is Doing
- We’re continuing to assemble and streamline business-related information and resources as they become available. Get the latest information on the resources, programs and relief strategies being put into place by the federal, provincial and municipal governments below.
- We’re gathering information about the unique needs of our region’s businesses. In April 2020 we launched the first in a series of surveys which will collect essential data for ongoing advocacy efforts and the development of recovery programs tailored to Thunder Bay’s needs. Learn more at the Northern Policy Institute.
- We’re in ongoing discussions with our Federal, Provincial and municipal governments to explore measures which will reduce business risk and stimulate business recovery.
- We’ve got masks for our Members. Thanks to a generous donation from Nuclear Waste Management Organization, we’re able to supply small quantities of masks to businesses in need. Learn more.
- We’ve got Rapid Antigen Tests for Small and Medium Businesses. Learn more.
- We’re keeping you connected. Follow us on Facebook for updates on business resources and upbeat news about what Members are doing to help sustain our community during this difficult time.
Visit the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 pages for more information.