Whether you’re a brand-new Member or are looking to get more out of your Membership, the recommendations below are designed to help you connect with Chamber programs and services as well as other Chamber Members.
Within 30 days, commit to:
- Visiting this very page. Check this one off your list, getting started is the hardest part!
- Look at other Members’ information and check out the event calendar.
- Log on to ChamberMaster to review your information and familiarize yourself with your account management tools.
- Add the Chamber member logo to your business website.
- Follow us on Social Media!
Within 60 days
- Sign up for the next “YQT” Member Orientation to learn how to maximize your membership. Check the event calendar for the next session.
- Attend a Chamber-hosted event
GET THE MOST FROM YOUR
Within 90 days
- Review your business account in the online Membership Directory (login to update as needed).
- Look for potential business connections in the online Membership Directory.
- Support a fellow Member business with a visit.
- Post a Member-to-Member Discount to promote your service or product to other Chamber Members.
Within 120 days, commit to:
- Share your Chamber experience with someone that would benefit from Membership.
- Questions about your Membership? Contact your Member Rep.
- Attend a Chamber-hosted event.
- Take advantage of additional engagement opportunities with your Chamber.
Within 180 days, commit to:
- Review your personal Member Engagement Summary sent to you by your Membership Services Representative to see how your membership is of benefit to you.
- Review suggestions for making it even more valuable through further involvement with the Chamber.
- Explore ways you can extend your business brand through Chamber advertising opportunities.
- Submit a Member Testimonial.