Our Ambassadors program is a great way to get engaged with the business community. Chamber Ambassadors are a highly visible group of volunteers who give their time to provide a crucial link between the Chamber, our Members and the community. Our Ambassadors are passionate about the Chamber and their involvement not only benefits our organization and the Members they meet through their activities, but their participation within the committee helps their own business exposure as well.
To serve as liaisons with other Chamber Members to foster meaningful participation and connection-building among the Membership as a way of increasing Chamber Member retention and engagement.
- Foster engagement of new Members during their first 180 days of Membership
- Re-engage current Members
- Promote Chamber Member Businesses to one another and to the public
Participation in this Task Force is limited to Chamber Members in good standing.
Ambassadors commit to playing a highly visible role with other Chamber Members and the public, including:
- Attending all Task Force meetings
- Attending New Member welcome events, including plaque presentations, and engage with social media regarding the New Member
- Mentoring New Chamber Members each year through their first 180 days of Membership via monthly calls and visits (number of assigned new members will depend on number of Ambassadors participating)
- Volunteering at a minimum of 3 Chamber functions/tradeshows per year
- Calling and visiting a minimum of 3 Members a month as an Ambassador to further Chamber outreach
- Promote your visits and personal use of Chamber Members through the use of our “I am here because you are a Member” cards and social media posts
- Supporting Chamber promotional efforts via social media and word-of-mouth networking