Members of the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce’ Board of Directors serve for a three year term, with elected cohorts commencing November 1 each year.
Chamber members are invited to submit names of individuals interested in letting their name stand for election. As per the Chamber By-Laws (Article 4), four (4) directors are typically elected during each annual Board Election.
Typical election time-frame:
- first slate of nominations closes July 31.
- candidates with applications received after July 31st will be provided information to submit the required 10 supporting signatures in order to be added to the final slate.
- deadline for additional nominations (received in writing with 10 supporting signatures) is August 31.
- e-ballots distributed during September election period
- 3-year terms commence November 1
To submit a nomination, please fill the form below.
Nominees are required to read and understand the following:
- Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce By-Law
- Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce Code of Conduct
For additional information please call the Chamber office at (807) 624-2626 or email email@example.com.