In accordance with Section 4:17 of the By-Laws of the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce, on August 3, 2022 the Board of Directors approved a slate of nominees to fill (4) four open positions for the 2022-2025 term.
- Debra Coran Anderson, Coran’s Music Education Centre Inc
- Dr. Michel S. Beaulieu, Lakehead University
- Jamie Crozier, Thunder Bay Hydraulics Inc.
- Ryan Gagnon, Jones & Associates Insurance
- Jeff Heney, Venshore Mechanical Ltd.
- Florian Le Tellier, The Northern Ontario Francophone Immigration Support Network
- Shalini Misir, Maid for the Bride
- Katie McCormack, Impala Canada
- Rob Mozzon, MNP LLP
- Kathleen Sawdo, Sister Bear Designs Inc.
- Erin Sisko, The Elleiance Network
Additional nominations must be submitted by August 31 and require the supporting signatures of 10 Chamber Members in good standing.
Learn more about our Board of Directors and annual Board Elections here.