To influence effective change and foster an environment where businesses and the community can prosper.
To be recognized as Thunder Bay’s leading business organization, providing maximum opportunity to its members and advocating for business and community health, growth and economic prosperity.
“THE VOICE OF BUSINESS”
Four Pillars of Service
ADVOCATE: To resolve common issues affecting business
COMMUNICATE: To keep business aware of current issues
EDUCATE: To provide development opportunities to increase local business capacity
NETWORK: To connect businesses through events and shows and provide group discounts for member cost efficiency.
Promoting Business and Community Development
- Create a better understanding and appreciation of the importance of the business person within the community and a concern of his/her problems.
- Create a more intelligent business and public opinion regarding municipal, provincial and national legislative and political affairs.
- Create awareness within members of the value of their contributions to the community and encouraging them to become involved in community affairs.
- Promote economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of all business within the trade area.
- Promote programs of a civic, social and cultural nature which are designed to increase the functional and aesthetic values of the community
- Discover and correct abuses which prevent the promotion of business expansion and community growth
Members and Partners of the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce may use black or white versions of the Chamber logo available for download here.