Secondary School Scholarship
The Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce offers two $500 scholarships each year to secondary school graduates from Thunder Bay intending to attend a post-secondary institution in Thunder Bay.
- All candidates must be secondary school graduates from Thunder Bay planning to attend a Post-Secondary Institution in Thunder Bay the following school year in a business related program, or with intentions of business ownership.
- Financial need is not a consideration.
- Information will be held in confidence.
- Applications must be received in the Chamber office by May 6, 2017.
- The judges will consider all applications.
- An interview will be required for successful finalists.